Beautifully presented throughout, this townhouse is a must to inspect. The home offers bright morning & afternoon sunlight & a relaxing feel with uninterrupted views of Heathcote National Park from your living room, bedrooms & upstairs balcony.
The open-plan living, dining & kitchen offers underfloor heating, great for winter nights, split system air conditioning downstairs & ducted air upstairs to keep the home cool or warm all year round. With an inviting large entertaining terrace & garden, this privately set townhouse is free standing on one side.
The property stands just moments from public transport, Heathcote Shopping Village, local schools, popular restaurants & cafes.
– Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
– Exceptionally large master bedroom with ensuite
– Renovated main bathroom & walk-in linen cupboard
– Open plan living & dining room
– Modern style kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Internal laundry with additional powder room
– Double lock up garage & drive through option to rear carport for 3rd car
– Solar power roof panels
– All this in an extremely well maintained complex