Assuring modern family comfort, premium inclusions and effortless entertaining, this stunning architecturally designed home showcases an exquisite design focused on light and space. Spanning over two luxurious levels, this home is located within close proximity to Engadine village, parks and transport.
– Downstairs media room can easily be converted into fourth bedroom with bathroom & own access
– Functional open plan layout flooded in natural light with emphasis on indoor/outdoor flow
– Spacious stone kitchen with Smeg appliances, natural gas and walk-in butlers pantry
– Entertaining deck overlooks the east-facing grassed yard with low maintenance gardens
– Generously sized bedrooms, luxury master suite features walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
– Lots of space for the family including living room, media room, study and upstairs gallery
– Abundant storage throughout including mezzanine storage in the garage
– Architecturally designed to maximise sunlight with up to 7.3M high ceilings and skylights
– Bathrooms feature rainfall showers, suspended vanities and frameless shower screens
– Extra large wheelchair accessible entry door, air-conditioning on both levels
– Built to acoustic engineer specifications with insulated walls & ceilings and thickened glass
– Cooper Street Park & amenities nearby. Only minutes walk to train station, shops & schools.
Currently accepting Expressions of Interest until 5PM, Friday March 29 (Unless Sold Prior)