SOLD AT AUCTION – $1,437,000
A truly captivating residence, ‘Yarrawarrah’ is the matriarch of the street, claiming a prized location which affords leafy outlooks from every window.
Quiet and private, it has been comprehensively configured and updated to create a family home of spectacular liveability. Period elegance blends easily with modern functionality whilst a wealth of casual and formal living spaces give way to manicured park-like surrounds. Adorned with an array of carefully thought out fixtures and finishes this beautiful home is a stroll to the local shops, schools and buses.
– Rear gated access, ideal for storage of a boat or caravan
– Grand flowing layout with exquisite formal/informal dining and living rooms
– New stone kitchen with modern appliances, dishwasher & soft close drawers
– Separate home office or fifth bedroom, spacious media room and bar
– Tranquil leafy surrounds, fish ponds and child-friendly level lawns
– Abundant storage space including double garage, sub-floor storage and workshop
– Palatial master retreat with large robes, dressing room and ensuite
– Well positioned cul-de-sac location with private frontage
– Sun-bathed alfresco entertaining area surrounded by water fountains
– Three large rainwater tanks with direct feed into gardens
7 Merredin Close, Yarrawarrah, New South Wales, Australia