Nestled amid picturesque gardens with never to be built out views, this expansive and private residence is a bold statement in contemporary grandeur.
Its cleverly conceived floorplan was designed to capitalise on a North-East aspect and the home is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of this incredible location; close to quality schools, cafes and National Parks.
– Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe, upstairs bedrooms with shared ensuite
– Contemporary kitchen with Smeg appliances, stone benches and Zip tap
– Selection of formal and informal living spaces including upstairs rumpus
– Contemporary white raked timber ceiling gives a sense of space and grandeur
– Combination of ducted and split system air conditioning systems throughout
– Sparkling saltwater in-ground pool with private cabana
– Large North-facing covered entertaining deck overlooking the pool
– Plenty of parking with double garage and separate double carport
– Grand family home set on an estate-like 1,068sqm (approx.) block of land
– Set in a quiet cul-de-sac close to all amenities
5 McAuley Close, Heathcote, New South Wales, Australia