SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION – $980,000!!
Situated in an ideal position with North facing grassed yards sits this fantastic family home. Boasting a range of indoor and outdoor living options, it’s set in a quiet family friendly location just a short walk to schools, trains and the town centre.
– Perfectly positioned 500m (approx) to Heathcote Train Station
– Main lounge includes fire place with unique sandstone feature
– Master retreat features double walk-in robe, ensuite and views
– Separate upstairs family room/parents retreat as well as a study
– Large double remote controlled garage with additional storage
– Oversized downstairs bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes
– Substantial amount of level and fenced grassed yard
– Private rear courtyard with under-cover alfresco entertaining area
– Ability to turn upstairs family room into fourth bedroom
– Additional rumpus/games room offers a versatile and functional space
– Family friendly neighbourhood, located a short walk to schools & shops
44 Oliver Street, Heathcote NSW, Australia