Stylish Living in Quiet Cul-de-Sac
Promising lifestyle convenience in an everything at your fingertips setting, this home provides an idyllic sanctuary of style and space. Enhanced by a coveted northerly aspect, it is placed within a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac location.
Stylishly presented throughout, this two-level brick home is ideal for those seeking a comfortable low-maintenance home. Greeting you as you enter is a spacious lounge room flowing to an exceptionally large balcony with northerly bush views capturing all day sunshine. The modern kitchen offers a breakfast bar or room to dine formally, and a large garden with a level yard for children to play and a paved alfresco to enjoy.
Superbly situated, the property stands just moments from public transport, Marton Public School, Engadine Shopping Village, and popular restaurants & cafes.
– Parquetry flooring & high ceilings
– Exceptionally large master bedroom with ensuite
– Lounge room freshly painted and new carpet
– 4th bedroom or 2nd living downstairs offering own ensuite
– Separate access to downstairs living
– Entertaining balcony spanning the length of the home
– Modern main bathroom with separate toilet
– Generous kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
– Three separate basement/cellar storage rooms
– Sizeable 556 square metre block
4 Atherton Road, Engadine, New South Wales, Australia