If lifestyle and location are key factors when searching for the perfect home then it’s impossible to look past this inviting home which braces the Lilli Pilli Peninsula and sits just a short walk to Lilli Pilli Village including cafes, shops, Lilli Pilli Primary School, services and transport options.
Unique features including ornate cornices and pressed metal feature walls provide a heritage ambience both inside and out effortlessly combining with its original timber floors, high ceilings and gas fireplace. The light filled contemporary gas kitchen with caesarstone benches, premium appliances and iLve six burner cook top overlooks the spotted gum rear deck and garden with newly installed brushwood fencing and water views.
The home boasts five substantial bedrooms, masterfully designed to ensure all capture water views. The master retreat offers a luxurious ensuite with freestanding claw foot bath tub and prime position with expansive views of the Port Hacking.
– Grand entrance with 21 metre frontage (approx.) and fully fenced front yard
– Solid brick home with ducted air-conditioning both upstairs and downstairs
– Quality inclusions throughout including Laufen, ilve and Phoenix vintage fixtures and appliances
– Additional features in kitchen include soft close drawers and Heritage 1901 Butler sink
– Automatic security gates installed in the driveway alongside double garage
– Living room includes Real Flame Captiva 900 glass fronted gas fireplace
– Bathrooms feature vintage look pressed metal feature walls and luxurious rain shower
26 Turriell Bay Road, Lilli Pilli, New South Wales, Australia