This magnificent family home is now being offered to the market after nearly three decades.
With some of the most picturesque views you will find, sweeping over the Heathcote National Park and onward to the Blue Mountains.
Absolutely perfect for family gatherings and watching the most spectacular sunset whilst sipping on a few cocktails, taking your breath away.
The property boasts four large bedrooms, two lounge rooms plus dining with bar and study. The fantastic outdoor undercover alfresco / BBQ area is idyllic for the keen entertainer which leads out onto the family pool and grassed backyard.
Enjoy the professionally landscaped front and rear yard surrounding this elevated home in a quiet cul-de-sac makes this a very private abode.
• Four large bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
• Two lounge areas plus dining, study and bar
• Large open plan kitchen with gas cook tops
• Ceiling fans in all rooms
• 2 gas bayonet fittings
• Down-lights throughout the home
• Generous undercover alfresco entertaining area
• Large family pool and BBQ area
• Internal laundry
• Ample storage within the home
• Two storage sheds
• Large single lock up garage
• Sun drenched home with valley views
• Lovely quiet cul-de-sac location
17 Lindsay Gordon Place, Heathcote, New South Wales, Australia