This beautifully maintained sundrenched home located in the epicentre of Sutherland has plenty to offer.
Centred on a prime flat parcel of land within walking distance to Sutherland train station, shops, schools, Woronora river & parks.
The property is immaculate & original, with just one owner, it is a must see!
• Two bedrooms with high ceilings & designer cornice
• Freshly painted throughout
• Large open plan kitchen with original hardwood floorboards
• Three split cycle air conditioners
• Undercover outdoor alfresco/entertaining area flowing onto a large flat backyard
• Side access to the garage suitable for trades, storage, boat or caravan
• Fully equipped workshop next to the outdoor laundry and second toilet
• The home offers further opportunities to renovate within or to knock down & rebuild
15 Tamar Street, Sutherland, New South Wales, Australia