Set in peaceful Heathcote East this refreshing north facing town house with plenty of natural light and a tranquil outdoor space is the perfect home. The entry level welcomes you into a large open plan living and dining with stunning hardwood floors that flow through to a rear covered deck and lush garden. The kitchen has plenty of bench space, neat cabinetry and gas cooking. Upstairs reveals three bedrooms each with their own built-ins, ducted air and a casual second living.
Positioned in a boutique complex you will find yourself within easy access to National Park walks, public transport, Heathcote Shopping Village, local schools, and popular restaurants & cafes.
– Free standing on one side
– Three bedrooms with built-ins, exceptionally large master
– Large open plan living and dining room with AC
– Stylish timber flooring & under stair storage
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Separate laundry with guest WC
– Lock up garage with auto door & access to rear carport
– Well-maintained pet friendly complex
14/82 Wilson Parade, Heathcote, New South Wales, Australia