Those in search of secluded seaside tranquility need look no further than this reserve beachfront home, a quaint beach house just moments to the waters edge in Bundeena.
Enjoying a prized Northerly aspect, this idyllic home is peacefully positioned close to pristine beaches and walking trails whilst being located just an hours drive South of the city and nearby to all the amenities that Bundeena has to offer.
– First time offered to the market in over forty years
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Multi-purpose detached studio with kitchenette
– Air conditioning, solar panels
– Separate outdoor beach shower
– Undercover private deck overlooking Bonnie Vale Reserve
– Dual access, with alternative gated access via Seabreeze Lane
– Never to be built out Royal National Park views
– Located just footsteps to Bonnie Vale Beach picnic area
– Quiet and leafy family friendly street, located a short walk to Bundeena Village
11 Woodfield Avenue, Bundeena, New South Wales, Australia