SOLD – $1,150,000
Set in a dominant elevated position to capture all the peaceful and private surrounds, this immaculately presented family home showcases a variety of living and dining options whilst also occupying a retreat of privacy and comfort.
Located in one of the most adored areas of Woronora Heights and occupying 1097sqm (approx.) of land.
– Superbly renovated kitchen filled with chic and ultramodern appliances
– Four oversized bedrooms, located upstairs, all showcasing built in robes, master bedroom includes neat and tidy ensuite
– Multiple formal and informal dining and living areas suiting all family needs
– Entertainers dream with a tremendous sized private backyard
– Located downstairs convenient study, allowing the opportunity to be a fifth or guest bedroom.
– Endless storage space throughout, including double garage with internal entry
– Walking distance to Woronora Heights village, Woronora River, Woronora oval, local shops and transport
104 Bundanoon Road, Woronora Heights, New South Wales, Australia